Monday, September 21, 2009

June 9, 2009: I thought I was done with this...


I'm not really ok... I was walking into the pharmacy when I got the phone call that I wasnt expecting... My surgeon was on the other line and he didn't sound like his usual self. He said he did some routine tests on the tissue he took out from my surgery last monday. He didnt expect it but he found cancer again...

Im so crushed and dissapointed & disheartened... I only have 1 year left at school and 2 weeks left with this semester... I did not expect this at all.. I feel like once I get my life together its getting taken away again...

I have to have all the metal replica of my bone taken out and put back in again, and that was the worst part of everything... I was in soo much pain and the rehab was sooo hard. I was just getting to the point where I thought Id be able to dance again and now i dont even know if he will be able to salvage my leg...

I thought this was over, I thought I was getting on with my life, I thought I was close to my career...

I thought I was getting back to having a good leg again, I thought I was going to be able to walk without a limp and bend my leg far enough so that people wouldnt trip over it. I thought that maybe just maybe I would be able to dance again one day...

And now I dont even know if I will have a leg 6 months from now... If I lose my leg idk what I will do, but I'm pretty sure I will be very very depressed...

This isn't fair...

No comments:

Post a Comment